Uncommon Sense Physique
Helping motivated men and womenkick middle age to the curb!
It’s time for a change…
The Internet has revolutionized the fitness industry providing open access to more free resources than you could ever have imagined possible. But at the same time, the proliferation of information has left people more confused than ever. Throw in social media—which can be a minefield of negativity and criticism—and you can see why so many people struggle on their journey to a better body.
This is why coaching has always worked so well.
Gaining access to an experienced coach makes a HUGE difference to both your rate of progress and your long-term results. A good coach insulates you from all the bullshit. They assess where you’ve been and where you are now, and they set you on the path to progress. And most importantly, they keep you on the path and moving forward when life (and the internet) has you questioning everything.
Trouble is, personalized one-on-one coaching comes at a premium—a premium that is way out of reach for many people.
But what if you could have a coach on retainer for little more than a dollar a day?
Nope. I’m deadly serious.
You see I truly believe that everyone deserves an individual coaching experience—and especially those that are not yet able or ready to invest in one-on-one coaching.
But I also knew I didn’t want to half-ass it either. And I certainly didn’t want to be part of just another me-too group full of lazy programming, motivational quotes and mindless memes.
Introducing The Lean Living Blueprint.
So to do this right, I’ve partnered with my good friend and coach Bryan Krahn. And with a shared vision to take group coaching to the next level, we’re building The Lean Living Blueprint to feel as much like a one-on-one coaching as possible.
- A group experience where battle-tested training programs are delivered every month and then personalized to meet your individual needs.
- Somewhere you can engage with a community of like-minded people and share in the excitement of a common training goal.
- A place where you can finally get all your training, diet and mindset questions answered directly by an experienced fitness coach—NO MORE GOOGLING!
Bottom line: Got a question or problem? You post it and BOOM, we solve it.
The last thing you need is more information!
I’ve long since learned that you can’t help someone that is not yet ready to be helped.
In the fitness and transformation space, this looks like people saying one thing and doing another. Saying “I want to get lean” but continuing to over-eat and finding ways to justify their actions. Or saying “I want to put on muscle“, but failing to eat sufficient calories and half-assing (or even skipping!) their workouts. Professing to wanting to be healthier, but still eating out of packets and eating minimally from unprocessed whole-food sources. And even the ones that see some initial success will struggle to maintain progress. Why?
Because they do not yet identify as the person they aspire to be.
So my job is threefold:
- Help you understand your values and forge a new identity.
- Welcome you into a community of like-minded people that share the same vision and ideals
- Provide you with coaching, support and accountability to facilitate lasting change.
Does this resonate with you? Are you looking for something more than just another workout or meal plan? Have you come to realize that there’s something more fundamental, more visceral, in the way of lasting change for you? If so, then answer this final question…
Are you ready to change? Or are you still just looking for yet more information?
Why work with me?
Perhaps you’re doing the wrong workout? Perhaps you’re not doing the right workout? Perhaps you’re not working out right? What about the diet? Eating too much? Too little? What about food quality? Nutritional health? Scale constantly heading in the wrong direction? What about sleep? Stress? Recovery? How’s your mind game? Do you have a clear goal? What about a plan? Bad habits in the way of progress?
Whatever it is, I assume you’re here for a reason. Lack of progress and “gaps” of one sort or another. But I still didn’t answer the question. Why work with me? What makes me so special?
Special? Not so much; maybe not at all. But I think there’s a number of reasons why you’ll want me in your corner.
- I’ve been a professional manager and coach in the tech industry for more than twenty years, helping individuals at Silicon Valley giants like YouTube and Google achieve their goals and be the very best they can be.
- Coaching is about people, not programs or meal plans. And at the heart of coaching is communication and behavior change. Realizing your full potential comes down to building the best version of yourself, and that means shutting down bad behaviors and negative self-talk, and systematically and incrementally driving positive change to support your goals.
- Coaching is about communication, so given we’ll be working “online”, you’ll at least want (1) a real human on the end of the wire, and (2) someone that’s been around the block and has the maturity, wisdom, experience and empathy to help you cope with everything that life has to throw at you.
- People also say you can’t outrun a bad diet. But I’ll go one further and say that diet and nutrition is the foundation of all transformation; body and mind. The trouble is, far too many coaches focus either exclusively on the training, or provide clients with insufficient nutritional advice for them to lead a healthy lifestyle. This is why I opted to invest in becoming a Precision Nutrition Certified Coach. The Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification is the industry’s most respected education program that gives coaches the knowledge, systems, and tools they need to really understand how nutrition influences a person’s health and fitness.
- I’m also a fully Certified Online Trainer with the Online Trainer Academy.
Learn more, join our community or sign-up to work with me!
Want to get social with me?
I love to hang out and you’ll find me active on Instagram and Facebook. Or maybe get in touch or drop me an email.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.